Improving quality of life
Dr. Beckstead grew up in rural Idaho. He has lived in several areas across the country as well as abroad. One of his great passions as a family physician is being involved in the life process (from birth to death). He strives to keep current on scientific research to give the best possible care.
My focus is to help individuals prevent illness that can damage their quality of life by caring for everyday health ailments in a timely, convenient manner and helping those with debilitating chronic illnesses. I work to guide individuals through a complex healthcare system, making referrals and coordinating care among other specialists when needed. I look forward to meeting the great patients in Springville!
For appointments with Russell Beckstead, DO call 801-489-8464.
Russell Beckstead, DO provides services at:
Blog Posts by Russell Beckstead, DO:That Anxious Feeling
Services provided by Russell Beckstead, DO
- Birth Control
- Bone Density Scans (Dexa)
- CDL Exams
- Colds and Flu
- Depression, Anxiety, and Mental Health
- Dermatology and Skin Conditions
- Diabetes Management
- Fracture Care
- Headaches and Migraines
- In-House Laboratory
- Laceration and Wound Care
- Sleep Conditions
- Sports Medicine
- Sports, Mission, and Scout Physicals
- Weight Management
- Well Child Exams
- Women's Care
- I am accepting new patients.
Accepting new patients:
- Family Medicine
- A.T. Still University - Kirksville , MO
- New Hanover Regional Medical Center - Wilmington, NC
- American Board of Family Medicine
Languages other than English:
- Utah Medical Association