An ounce of prevention leads to a healthy life
I truly enjoy helping families understand that prevention of disease is much better for their long-term health and happiness than trying to cure disease. I attribute much of the joy I find in life to the healthy lifestyle that I’ve tried to live. Over my 25-year career, I’ve incorporated the principles of prevention into how I treat patients.
As an avid runner, biker, climber, wake boarder and cross-country skier, I often see many of my patients also out and about enjoying the great beauty and recreational opportunities here in Utah. I love being physically active outdoors; I’ve completed the last 10 St. George Marathons, three Boston Marathons and the 206-mile Logan to Jackson Hole bike race, twice!
I grew up in Provo, earned a degree in Microbiology from BYU, and graduated from the University of Utah’s medical school (with Honors in Family Practice). I love Spanish Fork, and I am so happy to call it home.
I would like to share the goals of healthy living and prevention of disease with you. Come in for an annual wellness exam and let’s discuss where you’re at with your health and where you would like to be in the future.
Make your life as good as it can be.
For appointments with Roman Takasaki, MD call 801-798-7301.
Roman Takasaki, MD provides services at:
Services provided by Roman Takasaki, MD
- Birth Control
- Bone Density Scans (Dexa)
- CDL Exams
- Colds and Flu
- Depression, Anxiety, and Mental Health
- Dermatology and Skin Conditions
- Diabetes Management
- Fracture Care
- Headaches and Migraines
- In-House Laboratory
- Laceration and Wound Care
- Sleep Conditions
- Sports Medicine
- Sports, Mission, and Scout Physicals
- Weight Management
- Well Child Exams
- Women's Care
- I am accepting new patients.
Accepting new patients:
- Family Medicine
- University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT: 1987
- St. Alphonsus, St. Luke, VA Medical Center, Boise, ID
- St. Alphonsus, St. Luke, VA Medical Center, Boise, ID: 1990
- American Board of Family Practice
- Utah Medical Association
- Utah County Medical Society
- American Academy of Family Practice