Dear Valued Patient,
We are writing to let you know Dr Renny McDaniel will be leaving Canyon View Medical Group as of December 31, 2019. We will miss him and wish him well. At this time we do not have plans to replace him with another Family Medicine physician in our Payson offices, but our other providers will continue to offer services in the nearby communities of Spanish Fork and Santaquin, as well as Springville and Mapleton. We encourage you to continue your care with one them.
To help you select your next Primary Care Provider you may learn about our different providers on our website at CanyonViewFamilyMedicine.com.
We look forward to continuing our relationship by caring for you and your family.
The providers and staff of Canyon View Medical Group
For appointments with Renny McDaniel, MD call 801-465-9802.
Stories by Renny McDaniel, MD:BREAST CANCER AWARENESS BREAST CANCER AWARENESS
Services provided by Renny McDaniel, MD
- Birth Control
- Bone Density Scans (Dexa)
- Colds and Flu
- Depression, Anxiety, and Mental Health
- Dermatology and Skin Conditions
- Diabetes Management
- Fracture Care
- Headaches and Migraines
- In-House Laboratory
- Laceration and Wound Care
- Sleep Conditions
- Sports Medicine
- Sports, Mission, and Scout Physicals
- Weight Management
- Well Child Exams
- I am accepting new patients.
Accepting new patients:
- Medical Doctorate Saint George’s University
- Master in Public Health Saint George’s University
- Bachelors of Science Utah Valley University
- Board Certified by the American Board of Family Medicine
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Neonatal Resuscitation
- Martin Gold MD Humanitarian Award for Compassion, Science and Humility
Honors and Awards: