Babies Delivered224 as of: September 21, 2018
I grew up in Woodland Hills and was a patient at the Spanish Fork Clinic. There were many times when Dr. Rose, Dr. Flinders or Dr. Frandsen would stay in the office after hours putting stiches in my forehead when the scope of a rifle kicked back or casting my ankle when I broke it trying a new snowboarding trick. While sewing, casting and scolding me, these skilled physicians instilled in me a fascination for the complexity of medicine and a desire to pursue a career as a physician.
I attended school in Utah Valley and am returning home after practicing rural medicine in a rural setting in south Texas with full service obstetrics, emergency medicine and armadillo trapping.
I am married to a beautiful photographer and we have 3 rowdy children. I am honored to return home to serve the people of south Utah County as a physician with Canyon View Family Medicine.
For appointments with Renny McDaniel, MD call 801-465-9802.
Renny McDaniel, MD provides services at:
Services provided by Renny McDaniel, MD
- Birth Control
- Colds and Flu
- Depression, Anxiety, and Mental Health
- Diabetes Management
- Fracture Care
- Headaches and Migraines
- In-House Laboratory
- Laceration and Wound Care
- Pregnancy Care and Delivery
- Sleep Conditions
- Sports Medicine
- Sports, Mission, and Scout Physicals
- Weight Management
- Well Child Exams
- I am accepting new patients.
Accepting new patients:
- Medical Doctorate Saint George’s University
- Master in Public Health Saint George’s University
- Bachelors of Science Utah Valley University
- Board Certified by the American Board of Family Medicine
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Neonatal Resuscitation
- Martin Gold MD Humanitarian Award for Compassion, Science and Humility
Honors and Awards: