Seeing with the heart
“The essential is invisible to the eyes. We only see well with the heart.” These lines from The Little Prince form an important foundation for how I approach my practice of medicine. I try to bring an open and clear mind and heart to every patient I meet as we work together to find a path to health. I love the work that I do, and it is a privilege to help people at all stages of their life.
I am trained as an Osteopathic Physician and specialize in patient-centered medicine. I did my undergraduate work at BYU, completed medical school at the University of North Texas, and served as Chief Resident at the Washington Hospital Family Medicine Residency (near Pittsburgh, PA) - and after those travels was glad to come home to Utah.
For appointments with Matthew Walton, DO call 801-798-7301.
Matthew Walton, DO provides services at:
Services provided by Matthew Walton, DO
- Birth Control
- Bone Density Scans (Dexa)
- Colds and Flu
- Depression, Anxiety, and Mental Health
- Dermatology and Skin Conditions
- Diabetes Management
- Fracture Care
- Headaches and Migraines
- In-House Laboratory
- Laceration and Wound Care
- Sleep Conditions
- Sports Medicine
- Sports, Mission, and Scout Physicals
- Weight Management
- Well Child Exams
- Family Medicine
- University of North Texas Health Sciences Center – Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine, Forth Worth, Texas: 2007
- Washington Hospital, Washington, Pennsylvania: 2007