Exercising care in sports medicine
I grew up in Springville, and was part of the great Red Devil basketball and swim teams -- and science classes! I graduated from BYU with a double major in zoology and child development, and attended medical school at the University of Virginia. Following medical school I completed my family practice residency at Utah Valley Medical Center. I was fortunate enough to get to come home and practice medicine in Springville.
My love for sports and exercise drives a very personal interest in exercise and sports-related injuries (there’s a good likelihood that if you’re seeing me for an injury stemming from exercise or sports injury, I’ve had the same injury at one time or another). I can relate.
For appointments with Marc Penrod, MD call 801-489-8464.
Marc Penrod, MD provides services at:
Services provided by Marc Penrod, MD
- Birth Control
- Bone Density Scans (Dexa)
- Colds and Flu
- Depression, Anxiety, and Mental Health
- Dermatology and Skin Conditions
- Diabetes Management
- Fracture Care
- Headaches and Migraines
- In-House Laboratory
- Laceration and Wound Care
- Sleep Conditions
- Sports Medicine
- Sports, Mission, and Scout Physicals
- Weight Management
- Well Child Exams
- I am accepting new patients.
Accepting new patients:
- Family Medicine
- University of Virginia: 1999
- Utah Valley Family Practice, Provo, UT: 2000
- Utah Valley Family Practice, Provo, UT: 2002
- American Board of Family Practice
- Utah County Medical Society
- American Academy of Family Practice
- Utah Medical Association