Welcome to the family
Growing up with my parents and two brothers on a ten-acre farm in Lehi was an excellent experience. I developed a fascination with science and how the body works. When it came time to choose a career, I combined that fascination with the joy of helping others and became a registered nurse.
After school, I started my nursing career at a Respiratory Intensive Care Unit. Seeing the Nurse Practitioners work closely with their patients helped me make a clear decision to advance my career and become a Family Nurse Practitioner.
I am grateful to be part of Canyon View Medical Group. There is a sense of family here. Speaking of family, my favorite thing to do outside of caring for patients is to spend time with my husband and two dogs. I also enjoy being in the sun while hiking, backpacking, and gardening. Utah is a great place to live and be healthy.
For appointments with Katelyn Siano, FNP call 801-489-8464.
Katelyn Siano, FNP provides services at:
Services provided by Katelyn Siano, FNP
- Birth Control
- Bone Density Scans (Dexa)
- Colds and Flu
- Depression, Anxiety, and Mental Health
- Dermatology and Skin Conditions
- Diabetes Management
- Fracture Care
- Headaches and Migraines
- In-House Laboratory
- Laceration and Wound Care
- Sleep Conditions
- Sports Medicine
- Sports, Mission, and Scout Physicals
- Weight Management
- Well Child Exams
- I am accepting new patients.
Accepting new patients:
- Master of Science in Nursing (FNP), Simmons College
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Westminster College School of Nursing
- Bountiful Kids Care
- Canyon View Family Medicine
- BLS and ACLS
- Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy
- Clinical Coach
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- Phi Beta Kappa Society
- The National Society of Collegiate Scholars