Proving there’s no place like home
I have always had a particular interest in evidence-based medicine and I very much enjoy staying current with advances in medical science. I graduated from the University of Utah with a focus on mental health public policy and then attended the University of Utah School of Medicine. It was during my third year that I came home to Spanish Fork on an eight-week clinical rotation and saw my “hometown doctors” from an entirely new perspective. I was highly impressed with these doctors’ excellent clinical skills, and was amazed at the deep connections the physicians had established with their patients, many of whom were neighbors and friends.
This exposure to a group of excellent family physicians who were so tightly integrated with their community influenced me to choose Family Medicine as my specialty. It was indeed the right choice.
For appointments with John Taylor, MD call 801-489-8464.
John Taylor, MD provides services at:
Services provided by John Taylor, MD
- Birth Control
- Bone Density Scans (Dexa)
- Colds and Flu
- Depression, Anxiety, and Mental Health
- Dermatology and Skin Conditions
- Diabetes Management
- Fracture Care
- Headaches and Migraines
- In-House Laboratory
- Laceration and Wound Care
- Sleep Conditions
- Sports Medicine
- Sports, Mission, and Scout Physicals
- Weight Management
- Well Child Exams
- I am accepting new patients.
Accepting new patients:
- Family Medicine
- University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT: 1996
- Waukesha Family Practice, Waukesha, WI: 1997
- Waukesha Family Practice, Waukesha, WI: 1999
- American Board of Family Practice
Languages other than English:
- American Academy of Family Practice
- Utah County Medical Society
- Utah Medical Association