Babies Delivered555 as of: September 30, 2019
Building healthy lives
Believe it or not, I began my professional career in the construction industry. But after 10 years of building things, I knew I wanted to help people build better lives through better health. I made the decision to become a doctor, and never looked back. I love learning every day and I truly enjoy the constant challenge of finding how to help someone.
I enjoy seeing people of all ages in my practice. I deliver babies and see children, adolescents, teens and adults. I especially enjoy treating dermatological problems and helping my patients heal.
A little known fact about me is that I have a special box in my office where I keep the “Thank you” notes that my patients have written to me. Those whose hearts are big enough to stop and give thanks are the saints in our community. It is a pleasure to serve these wonderful people.
For appointments with Eric Hogenson, MD call 801-798-7301.
Eric Hogenson, MD provides services at:
Stories by Eric Hogenson, MD:A Better Night’s Sleep Healthy Skin Care Facts
Services provided by Eric Hogenson, MD
- Birth Control
- Bone Density Scans (Dexa)
- Colds and Flu
- Depression, Anxiety, and Mental Health
- Dermatology and Skin Conditions
- Diabetes Management
- Fracture Care
- Headaches and Migraines
- In-House Laboratory
- Laceration and Wound Care
- Pregnancy Care and Delivery
- Sleep Conditions
- Sports Medicine
- Sports, Mission, and Scout Physicals
- Weight Management
- Well Child Exams
- I am accepting new patients.
Accepting new patients:
- Family Medicine
- University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, Canada: 1993
- Riverside General Hospital, Riverside, CA: 1994
- Riverside General Hospital: 1996
- Family Practice Residency
- American Board of Family Practice
Languages other than English:
- Utah Medical Association Utah County Medical Society
- American Academy of Family Practice