An ounce of prevention.
I grew up in Heber City and loved living in a small community. I graduated from BYU with my Bachelor of Science in Nursing and then worked in the Cardiovascular Intensive Unit for 8 years. I attended BYU again for my Masters of Science in Nursing and earned my Family Nurse Practitioner Degree. While in school I had the privilege of doing several rotations with the amazing group at Canyon View Family Medicine. I feel privileged to be a part of this group. When I’m not at work I enjoy, being outside hiking, camping, snowshoeing, and working in my garden. I love to get to know people and teaching preventative medicine.
For appointments with Emily Dunn, FNP call 801-489-8464.
Emily Dunn, FNP provides services at:
- I am accepting new patients.
Accepting new patients:
- Masters of Science in Nursing, Brigham Young University, June 2017
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Brigham Young University, April 2009
- Critical Care Registered Nurse Certification (CCRN) | American Association of Critical Care Nurses
- Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump therapy Certified
- ACLS/BLS/CPR Certified | American Heart Association
- Utah Registered Nurse | Utah board of Nursing Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy Certified
- Registered Nurse | Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit—Intermountain Healthcare
- Clinical Nurse of Excellence | 2015 | Intermountain Healthcare—South Region
- Truven Top 100 Hospital Award | 2017 | Intermountain Healthcare—Cardiovascular Service Line
- Registered Nurse | Medical Surgical Unit—Earnest Health
Honors and Awards: