A healthy life is a happy life
As a doctoral-prepared family nurse practitioner, I have the tools and knowledge to provide individualized care across the life span, including pediatrics, adolescents, women’s health, and adult care. I enjoy working with patients and families as their provider, coach, and educator. I am passionate about helping patients heal, grow, and thrive in whatever capacity they need.
I believe that being a nurse practitioner is more than just knowing how to treat and prevent disease. It’s an art of calming a troubled heart, empowering those who feel weak, and advocating for those who can’t.
I received my Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Brigham Young University and worked as a registered nurse for eight years at Primary Children’s Hospital. I attended the University of Utah, where I earned my Doctor of Nursing Practice degree in Family Primary Care.
As a native of Utah County, I’m excited to be helping this wonderful community live healthy and happy lives.
For appointments with Courtney Taylor, FNP call 801-798-7301.
Courtney Taylor, FNP provides services at:
Services provided by Courtney Taylor, FNP
- Birth Control
- Bone Density Scans (Dexa)
- Colds and Flu
- Depression, Anxiety, and Mental Health
- Dermatology and Skin Conditions
- Diabetes Management
- Fracture Care
- Headaches and Migraines
- In-House Laboratory
- Laceration and Wound Care
- Sleep Conditions
- Sports Medicine
- Sports, Mission, and Scout Physicals
- Weight Management
- Well Child Exams
- Women's Care
- I am accepting new patients.
Accepting new patients:
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, Family Nurse Practitioner University of Utah, Apr 2020
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing Brigham Young University, Apr 2012
- Graduate Teaching Assistant University of Utah, College of Nursing
- APRN, FNP
- Registered Nurse
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- APHON Pediatric Chemotherapy &
- Biotherapy Provider
- CPR/Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Utah Nurse Practitioners
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- University of Utah College of Nursing Graduate Travel Funding Award
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society, Nominated
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Scholarship Award
- Sigma Theta Tau Honor Society, Nominated
- Golden Key Honor Society, Nominated
- University of Utah College of Nursing Graduate Scholarship Award
Honors and Awards: