A Utah boy through-and-through
I grew up in the small town of Aurora, Utah and have always been a small town boy at heart. I love working with and serving people of all ages here in the south end of Utah County. I love working with children and teaching preventative care to adults. I specialize in managing chronic and complex illnesses.
I completed my undergraduate work at Weber State University. Then, graduated from the University of Utah School of Medicine and completed my residency in Family Medicine at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center, where I had the honor of serving as Chief Resident.
For appointments with Brayden McBride, MD call 801-489-8464.
Brayden McBride, MD provides services at:
Stories by Brayden McBride, MD:Listen To Your Heart Why should I exercise?
Services provided by Brayden McBride, MD
- Birth Control
- Bone Density Scans (Dexa)
- Colds and Flu
- Depression, Anxiety, and Mental Health
- Dermatology and Skin Conditions
- Diabetes Management
- Fracture Care
- Headaches and Migraines
- In-House Laboratory
- Laceration and Wound Care
- Sleep Conditions
- Sports Medicine
- Sports, Mission, and Scout Physicals
- Weight Management
- Well Child Exams
- I am accepting new patients.
Accepting new patients:
- Family Medicine
- University of Utah School of Medicine: 2008
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Wilderness Medicine
- Utah Medical Association
- American Academy of Family Physicians